More Waiting

More Waiting

So, last Thursday H and I went to our consultation, it was basicly to wrap up our last treatment and go over our options, which was all fine, the specialist said we will go on with pretty much the same recipy as last time; one problem they are being outsourced to a private fertility organization, which means little will change for us but we can’t book a time to start the next treatment for several months.
I have been told to keep in touch though, at the start of each period I should ring the nurses there and see if we can book, the specialist said it could be 3 months or more, and our last treatment took about 8 months from booking.
So in other words I have little to no chance of getting treatment this year.

We did ask lots of questions while we were there though, some regarding H’s sperm, what is the issue with it? How likely would it be to get pregnant naturally?
The specialist flicked through the folder and found the analysis form and was a little surprised, telling us that although the count was low and some had bad motility that H has gone from 0% fertility to about 40% and that there is a chance we could get pregnant naturally.

So, lots of uncertainty and I guess it won’t hurt to keep trying, and keeping in touch.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s